top of page


Neighbors Own is a pioneering real estate investment company that bridges the gap between community involvement and profitable real estate opportunities. Founded on the principle that investing should be accessible to everyone, Neighbors Own offers a unique model that allows individuals within the community to own a share of local real estate projects, from residential properties to commercial spaces.


Our Mission


Our mission is to democratize real estate investment, making it possible for people from all walks of life to participate in and benefit from property ownership. We believe in the power of community-driven investment to strengthen local economies, increase property values, and build cohesive neighborhoods. By keeping investment local, we ensure that the benefits of real estate development are felt by the people who live in the community.


Our Vision


At Neighbors Own, our vision is to see a world where community members are the primary beneficiaries of local real estate investment. We strive to create sustainable, community-focused projects that not only yield high returns but also contribute to the socio-economic development of the areas we serve. Our long-term goal is to expand our model to cities and towns across the nation, promoting a new standard for how communities can grow together through shared investment.


Our Approach


We take a hands-on approach to real estate, starting with meticulous selection and vetting of properties that show significant potential for growth and stability. Neighbors Own fronts 51% of the required down payment, while inviting local, private, and community investors to contribute the remaining 49%. This partnership model not only facilitates quicker acquisitions but also strengthens community ties by ensuring local ownership.

Once a property is acquired, our experienced management team takes over the daily operations, from maintenance to tenant relations, ensuring a high standard of living for residents and a steady return on investment for our community shareholders. Our transparent management practices and commitment to excellence are the cornerstones of our operational philosophy.


Our Community


Neighbors Own is more than just a business; we are a community of like-minded individuals who are passionate about making real estate investment an achievable goal for everyone. We foster an environment where our investors can learn, grow, and succeed in the real estate market without needing to be experts themselves.

We invite you to join us at Neighbors Own, where your investment goes beyond financial returns. It’s an investment in your community, your neighbors, and a shared prosperous future. Let’s transform the real estate landscape together—one neighborhood at a time. View available projects or contact us today to get started. 

Image by Braxton Apana

Building Community Wealth

Neighbors Own is a pioneering real estate investment company that bridges the gap between community involvement and profitable real estate opportunities.


What distinguishes Neighbors Own from traditional investment ventures is our community-centric approach. We not only offer a transparent investment platform but also commit a significant portion of our resources to educating our investors. We ensure that every member of the community, regardless of their economic background or investing experience, has the opportunity to participate meaningfully.

Investing & Growing Together

At Neighbors Own, we're more than just a company—we're a community. Every project we undertake is an opportunity for individuals to grow their wealth, influence local development, and contribute to a sustainable future. 

Our innovative investment model also allows us to respond dynamically to the needs of the community, ensuring that each project we undertake benefits the locality by enhancing living standards, providing new amenities, and boosting local employment.

Suburban Homes

The Latest News

bottom of page