top of page


At Neighbors Own, we believe that real estate investment should be accessible to everyone. Our innovative platform is designed to democratize property investment, allowing community members to participate in the economic growth of their neighborhoods.


Here’s why investing with us is not just a choice, but an opportunity to forge a legacy of prosperity and community enrichment.

Why Invest with Neighbors Own?


Community Impact: By investing with Neighbors Own, you are directly contributing to the development and enhancement of your local community. Your investment helps keep property ownership local, ensuring that the benefits, such as increased property values and improved neighborhood standards, are enjoyed by the community.

Financial Returns: Real estate remains one of the most stable and promising avenues for investment. Neighbors Own opens the door to this lucrative market with lower barriers to entry and structured support. Our strategic approach to property management ensures that each project is optimized for maximum profitability, offering you attractive returns on investment.

Transparency & Trust: We operate with complete transparency, providing regular updates and insights into the financial health and status of your investments. Our commitment to honesty and open communication is designed to build and maintain trust, giving you peace of mind knowing your investments are handled with integrity.

How It Works

  1. Selecting Opportunities: We identify and vet potential real estate projects with a keen eye on sustainability, profitability, and community value. Only the most promising properties make it through our selection process.

  2. Investment Contributions: Neighbors Own covers 51% of the down payment required for property acquisition. We invite investors to contribute the remaining 49%, making it easier for more people to enter the real estate market.

  3. Property Management: Once a property is acquired, our expert team takes over management, dealing with everything from tenant relations to maintenance. This hands-off investment approach allows you to enjoy the benefits without the day-to-day hassles.

  4. Revenue Sharing: As the property generates income, profits are distributed to investors proportionally, based on the size of their stake in the property. This passive income stream offers a steady return on investment.

Get Started Today


We are committed to fostering sustainable community growth through strategic real estate investments. At Neighbors Own, your investment does more than yield returns—it builds your community. Join us today and be part of something bigger. View available projects or contact us today to get started. 

bottom of page